SAMSON SERVO 300
Samson doesn't "just" manufacture some of the finest wireless systems in the world. They also make great power amps, like the high quality, very affordable Servo Series. These compact, durable amps pack a lot of punch and are versatile enough for both live and studio applications.
All three models include circuitry protection against overheating and over current, and the Servo 200, 300 and 600 feature relay-controlled power-on circuitry that prevents speaker "thumps." The sound is clean, powerful and transparent. This is truly professional sound at a price anyone can afford.
• Rugged servo-controlled 2-space 19" rackmount stereo/mono power amp.
• 150 watts @ 8 ohms (stereo)
• 300 watts into 8 ohms (bridged mono mode)
• 20Hz to 50kHz frequency response for maximum sonic performance
• Electronically balanced 1/4" inputs
• 1/4" and binding post outputs
• Relay-controlled "power-on" circuitry prevents speaker "thumps"
• Front-panel Clip, Idle, Protection and Power lights
• Unique bipolar output stage for enhanced audio performance
• Independent left/right input level controls with 41 detents for precise level matching
• Convection-cooled (no fan) provides quiet performance in critical applications
• All-steel chassis with lightweight anodized aluminum heat sink and matte black finish