TL AUDIO EQ5013
Like all TL Audio equipment, the interfacing options are very flexible : separate input and output level controls allow easy level matching with any other equipment, and a choice of balanced and unbalanced line inputs/outputs plus instrument DI inputs means you can get yourself up and running in seconds.
Now the 5013 features a peaking/shelving option on both LF and HF bands plus a ‘Fat’ contour switch on both channels.
* Continuously variable input and output gain controls (-20dB to +20dB)
* Four bands of fully parametric equalisation per channel: LF: 30Hz to 1kHz, LM: 100Hz to 3kHz, HM: 1kHz to 12kHz, HF: 3kHz to 20kHz
* Each band offers 15dB of cut or boost
* Each band features variable Q (bandwidth) between 0.5 and 5
* New Shelving mode available on LF and HF bands (by pulling out Q control)
* New ‘Fat’ contour switch provides a gentle LF/HF lift combined with a mid cut, for extra warmth
* EQ bypass switch on both channels
* Front panel instrument input for guitars, keyboards etc
* Drive and Peak LEDs - to indicate internal signal levels
* Balanced XLR line inputs/outputs duplicated on unbalanced jack connectors
* New Optional stereo 24 bit digital output.
Balanced Line Input:
Maximum level: +26dBu.
Balanced Line Outputs:
Maximum level: +26dBu
Frequency Response: 10Hz to 40kHz, +0, -1dB
Noise: -80dBu (22Hz to 22kHz)
Dynamic Range: 106dB (Line input @ 0dB gain).
Weights & Dimensions :
Dimensions: 483 x 200 x 88mm (19" 2U)
Shipping Weight: 6kg