GENELEC - 1037 CPM
The Genelec 1037C is a three-way active monitoring system including loudspeaker drivers, speaker enclosure, multiple power amplifiers and active, low signal level crossovers. Designed for moderate sized control rooms this system is ideal for audio recording studios, general purpose broadcasting and television studios, digital workstations and post-production facilities and mastering suites. The 1037C is designed to perform well both as a free-standing monitor and flush mounted into the control room wall.
The unique Directivity Control Waveguide™ (DCW™) Technology used provides excellent stereo imaging and frequency balance even in difficult acoustic environments. Versatile crossover controls allow for precise matching of the speaker system to different acoustic conditions. The system can be used in both vertical and horizontal orientations by simply rotating the DCW unit.
The system is very easy to use as only mains power and an input signal are needed. All drivers are magnetically shielded as standard to minimize stray magnetic field.
A rack mount adapter is available so that the amplifier section can be positioned separately from the cabinet when soffit mounting. This allows for better & easier amplifier cooling and easier access to the Tone Control DIP switches during in-room system calibration.
- Input format Analog
- Maximum short time sine wave acoustic output at 1 m on axis in half space, averaged from 100 Hz to 3 kHz ?116 dB SPL
- Maximum peak acoustic output per pair with music material ?126 dB SPL @ 1.7m
- Bass 12"
- Midrange 5" + DCW
- Treble 1" metal dome + DCW
- Crossover frequencies 420Hz, 3.2 kHz
- Free field frequency response 37 Hz - 21 kHz (± 2.5 dB)
- Amplifier power /ch
- Bass 180W
- Midrange 120W
- Treble 120W
- Speaker dimensions (H x W x D)
- mm 680 x 400 x 380 mm
- inches 26 3/4 x 15 3/4 x 15"
- Amplifier dimensions* (H x W x D)
- mm Integrated in the speaker cabinet
- Speaker weight 37 kg (82lb)