GENELEC - 7271 APM - DSP ACTIVE SUBWOOFER
Genelec 7271A Active DSP Subwoofer brings the flexibility and accuracy of room response equalization to an entirely new level. This powerful and precise low frequency monitoring solution is designed for modern 6.1 or 5.1 multi-channel systems as well as traditional stereo applications. With its 19 Hz lower cut-off frequency, high sound pressure output capability and versatile digital bass management system, the 7271A adapts to all low frequency monitoring situations.
The amplifier unit is integrated into the enclosure containing active DSP crossover filters, driver overload protection circuits and power amplifiers. The built-in bass management system supports eight input and output channels (four XLR connectors) for AES/EBU formatted digital audio. The main channels crossover frequency can be adjusted between 50 - 100 Hz. The LFE channel input (input 4) features an adjustable 50 – 120 Hz low-pass filter and a 0/+10 dB sensitivity switch.
The Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™) control network and software enhances further the performance of the 7271A: it features adjustment of levels, distance delays, phase and flexible room response improvement equalization with the reliable and robust AutoCal™ automated calibration system via the GLM™ control network.
The Genelec Laminar Spiral Enclosure™ (LSE™)™ bass reflex enclosure is made of sheet metal rolled into a spiral shape and clamped between sturdy MDF side panels. This novel construction technique allows for a long reflex tube to be mounted into a small cabinet, which provides as a result excellent laminar flow characteristics with minimal turbulence noise.
- Maximum short time sine wave SPL output at 1 m
- in half space, averaged from 30 to 85 Hz ?118 dB SPL
- Input 4 AES/EBU (single/dual wire) XLR female
- Output 4 AES/EBU (single/dual wire) XLR male
- Input word length 16 - 24 bits
- Input sampling rate 32 - 192 kHz
- Control network Proprietary Genelec Loudspeaker Manager network (GLM™)
- System calibration AutoCal™, GLM™ manual, Stand-alone
- Driver 2 x 12"
- Free field frequency response 19 - 100 Hz +/-3 dB
- Manual acoustic controls
- Subwoofer level control 0 to -18 dB (variable)
- Bass roll-off 0 to -14 dB (2 dB/step)
- Phase adjustment 0 to 270° (90°/step) @ 85 Hz
- Amplifier power 500 W
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- mm 755 x 803 x 490 mm
- inches 29 3/4 x 31 5/8 x 19 5/16"
- Weight 82 kg (180 lb)