GENELEC - 7050B - BPM ACTIVE SUBWOOFER
The Genelec 7050B subwoofer provides perfect partner to the 8020A for both stereo and surround sound applications. The 7050B extends the LF response down to 25 Hz with amazing bass articulation. This is made possible in such a compact enclosure thanks to Genelec's patented Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE™) technology. With 5 main input channels and an LFE channel with 85/120 Hz reproduction bandwidth selection, the 8020A/7050B system fulfills the needs of 5.1 productions. You can also use the 7050B to complement the 8030A monitor.
The 7050B is designed to complement Genelec's 8020A active monitors in stereo and surround applications, and the 8030A in stereo only setup. The subwoofer features a single 8" (205mm) proprietary driver with a 70 Watt power amplifier.
It has a frequency response from 25 Hz - 85 Hz (± 3dB), and the ability to deliver short term sine wave of 100 dB SPL in half space at 1 metre. Like all Genelec LSE™ active subwoofers, the 7050B also features extremely low distortion.
- Single 8" active LSE Series subwoofer
- 5.1 Bass Manager Laminar Spiral Enclosure technology for outstanding bass articulation
- Very low distortion operation
- 5 XLR inputs for main channels and 1 XLR input for LFE channel
- 5 XLR outputs for main channels
- Frequency response 25Hz-85Hz (main channels), 85/120Hz LFE channel crossover
- Complements a pair of 8020A or 8030A monitors for stereo use
- Ideal for up to five 8020A monitors for 5.1 surround in spaces up to 2500 cubic feet
Technical Specifications :
- Short term RMS @ 1 m (halfspace)
- 100 dB SPL
- 5 main + LFE
- Sum out outputs
- 205 mm (8")
- Free field frequency response
- 25 - 85 Hz (LFE 85/120 Hz) ±3 dB
- Manual acoustic controls
- Subwoofer level control
- +12...-6 dB (variable)
- Bass roll-off
- 0 to -6 dB @26 Hz (2 dB/step)
- Phase adjustment
- 0 to -270° (90°/step) @85 Hz
- Amplifier power
- 70 W
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 410 x 350 x 319 mm
- 16 1/8 x 13 3/4 x 12 9/16"
- 18 kg (39.6 lb)