RANE - TTM56S
The TTM 56 has been the world's most popular performance mixer for many years.
The TTM 56S improves with several new features:
- Universal internal power supply works anywhere you can plug into 100-240 VAC.
- All four inputs are now Phono/Line switchable - plug in 4 turntables or 4 CD players, or any combination.
- Both 1/4" and 3.5 mm headphone jacks are now provided on the front.
- The Transform switches are now Kill switches.
- Operation is simplified by putting all the controls on top, increasing the width by one inch. Text is now readable in the dark under black light.
The three long-lasting non-bleed magnetic faders did not change, as they are still the best in the business.
Rane takes performance mixer design as seriously as performing DJs take their art form. The TTM 56S is flexible, durable, and feature packed. The audio quality of the TTM 56S qualifies it for use in the most demanding live venue, recording studio or live broadcast applications.
Non-Contact Magnetic Crossfader and Channel Faders
Rane’s patented magnetic fader is the fastest, most accurate, and longest lasting on the planet. The design uses non-contact magnetic position sensor technology previously reserved for the most demanding aerospace and industrial applications. No travel noise - No bleed - Ever! Unlike optical non-contact faders, the magnetic fader is impervious to smoke, moisture, temperature and aging. The electrical performance is totally unaffected by use. The mechanical life of the magnetic fader exceeds 10 million operations.
These magnetic faders know exactly what your hand is doing! A proprietary curve-translation module converts your hand motion into precise audio level control. Each of the Crossfader and Channel Fader controls include a Reverse switch and an independent continuously adjustable Contour control, adjusting from a smooth blend to extremely fast cut.
Rane’s proprietary FlexFx effects loop switches route Program 1 and/or Program 2 to the effects loop. A Wet/Dry pan control gives the user total control of how much processed signal is in the mix. The effects loop is post-fader, so reverb and other delay effects respond to both Channel Faders and Crossfader without cutting off tails.