ALLEN & HEATH - XONE 92 - mixer dj 6 voices
For the very few people who had anything to complain about the Xone 62, the Xone92 was created.
With higher quality faders, separate LED displays on each channel, switchable split cue, pre / post EQ cueing.
The 4 band EQ has -30db kill and each channel has 2 effects sends.
One of the key features is the midi control. You can connect and control a MIDI device using the controls for the VCF filters. It ma seem daunting to some, but once it is connected, it's childs play. For example, a Korg Kaoss pad can be linked using one MIDI cable and 2 phono cables, you can then control the effect without touching the pad at all.
- 6 stereo channels (4 phono or line, 2 mono/mic or stereo return)
- 2 auxiliary sends selectable pre/post fader (and crossfader)
- MIDI output from VCF 1+2, crossfader, LFO (MIDI clock), dedicated data control and start/stop button
- New twin-rail VCA channel faders or high quality VCA rotary faders
- 2 independent stereo mix outputs
- 2 VCF filters - any performance channel can be assigned to either filter and either side of crossfader
- 2 x independent Low Frequency Oscillators (LFO) for filter modulation
- Active crossfader allowing contour to be set from smooth to scratch mix
- Custom illumination showing status of all performance switches
- 4 band EQ - high definition of frequency bands, with infinite kill on HF and LF; wide Q for cut, narrow Q for boost
Dedicated booth output
- Metering - extensive channel, output and cue metering
- Intelligent cue system allowing pre or post EQ monitoring
- Monitor section - includes post EQ switch; split cue and mix to cue balance
- 2 x headphone outputs ¼ and 3.5mm jack
- Talkover facility on mono/mic channel attenuates music by 20dB
- Dedicated clean feed record output
- Universal power supply for worldwide performance
- Internal installer options for system optimization
- Plinth or 19 rack mount ears included