MANLEY - MASSIVE PASSIVE
It's a two channel, four band equalizer, with additional high pass and low pass filters.
With the Massive Passive you can add totally natural and "organic" sounding timbres to your overall sound, subtly sweetening or shading audio to achieve the desired effect.
The amount of control you get is amazing, while the sound remains completely natural.
The great performance of the Massive Passive is due to its special design. No active circuitry is used for tone shaping (that's the "passive" part). Only metal film resistors, film capacitors and hand-wound inductors sculpt the sound.
The result is a an EQ that will take your sound to the next level and deliver the creative spark you look for in creating music.
• All-Passive tone sculpting circuitry
• Unique Shelf curves use the "bandwidth" control
• Overlapping and Interleaved Frequency choices
• Every band switchable to shelf or bell
• Vacuum tube make-up gain and line drivers
• Parallel symmetrical topology
• Premium components throughout
• HP and LP Filters plus gain trims
• Ins & Outs Balanced XLR & 1/4" (accepts unbalanced)
• Level +4 dBm nominal, internal switches for -10 operation
• Bypass Switch bypasses EQ & tube circuits (not hardwire)
• 44 Frequencies (roughly 1/4 octave spacing)
• Frequency Range: 22 Hz to 27 Khz
• EQ Boost/Cut Range : 20 dB boost, 20 dB cut
• Nominal Q range: 1.5 to 3 (uniquely active in shelf modes
• Frequency Response: +/- 2 dB: 8 Hz to 60 kHz
• Maximum Output @ 1.5% THD +37 dBv; +26dBv @ 20 Hz
• THD & Noise (1kHz @ +4 dBm): 0.06%
• Noise Floor (referred to +4dBm): -85 dB (A Weight)
• Dynamic Range: 120 dB
• Tube Complement: 5751 x 2, 6414 x 4
• Power Consumption 72 watts
• Weight : 12,25 kg