MANLEY - VOXBOX
The VOXBOX shatters all your preconceptions of what a mic preamp can do.
It's a voice processor, but that's only the beginning. Besides the fully professional, great sounding mic preamp section, the VOXBOX also offers an innovative opto-compressor.
Manley's special EQ section with the extended Pultec Mid Frequency Equalizer and a de-esser and peak limiter section.
You also have tight control over all your parameters, no matter what section your using.
The VOXBOX is not "just" a vocal processor : it also works its magic on instruments, featuring great settings for drums, bass, guitars, keyboards, etc.
All-in-all, the VOXBOX is easily one of the most comprehensive audio processors you can find. For the sweetest sound and most professional performance in audio, you can't miss the VOXBOX.
- Manley Transformers w/nickel laminations in mu-metal cases
- 2K ohm MIC INPUT Z w/High current 48V Phantom power built-in
- Hi-Z (100K) Direct Instrument Input
- LINE & INSERT INPUTS (balanced XLR & 1/4")
- PREAMP & EQ outputs LO-Z (50 ohm)
- Transformer balanced XLR output
- Transformerless unbalanced 1/4"outputs
- STEREO LINK for Compressor & De-esser/Limiter
- SIDE CHAIN MONITOR for De-Esser
- Large ILLUMINATED Sifam METER with FIVE readout modes
- THD + N (1kHz @ +20 dBu): 0.3%
- Maximum output: +31dBu
- De-Ess Notch Frequencies: 3, 6, 9, 12KHz
- Power Consumption: 24 watts
- Dimensions: 19" x 5.25" x 10" (occupies 3U)