MANLEY - DUAL MONO MICROPHONE PREAMPLIFIER
Favorites of musicians and recording professionals worldwide for their rich sound, this all-tube mic preamplifier delivers a tight bass and a crisp top end, for a sound that is nothing short of amazing.
But the Manley Mic Pre isn't "just" for vocals : A DIRECT INPUT jack lets all kinds of instruments, from bass to keyboards to drum machines, experience that tube warmth.
You can also change the speed, placement, and tonal balance of your sound.
This is great for adding character to your music, making it mellow with more tube, or giving it a punchier, more aggressive spark.
• Input transformers with pure nickel laminations in mu-metal case.
• Balanced Transformer Coupled XLR Outputs
• Flat frequency response from 10Hz-60KHz
• Mic input PHASE REVERSE switch
• Hi-Z (100KW) 1/4" DIRECT INPUT
• Noiseless conductive plastic INPUT attenuators
• 2400W mic input Z; 48V phantom power built-in
• <0.05% THD @ 1Khz S/N ratio: 80dB
• Adjustable FEEDBACK / GAIN switch selects 2.5dB steps between 40 & 50 dB of gain
• Hi-current drive 50 ohm Z unbalanced output
• AUTO MUTE w/ warm-up delay for power up/down
• Maximum input (with input pad fully open): 450mV
• Maximum output: +32dBm; 70Volts RMS
• Max. output (into 600 ohm load): (+15dBm)
• Power consumption (120/240VAC): 18 /36 watts
• Dimensions: 19" x 1 3/4" x 10" (occupies 1u)
• Shipping weight: 12 lbs