SPL - QURE
The Qure is a 2-channel, parametric, 3-band EQ, ideally suited for demanding tonal shaping of individual instruments, voices and complex musical signals. Mastering applications benefit from a unique tonal potential and sophisticated filter designs.
Each filter is serially connected on separate boards with individual op-amps, resulting in excellent noise and distortion values with a hard bypass available for each individual filter.
• 2 x 3-band fully parametric EQ
• Proportional Q operation
• Variable HF and LF cut filters
• Unique QURE control
• Variable input gain (-12dB to +18dB)
• Variable output gain (-7dB to +4dB)
• Hard-Bypass for each filter band and both cut filters
• Master relay hard-bypass for entire unit
• Central Grounded Shield Layout
• SPL's Super-Balancing Hybrids (CMRR > 80dB)
• Tube warm up circuitry for prolonged tube-life
• Overrated internal toroidal power supply
• OPTION: Lundahl I/O transformers