UNIVERSAL AUDIO - 2-1176
Finally, a true stereo 1176! With over 2000 units already sold to date since the year 2000 re-birth of Universal Audio’s 1176LN, it is clear the public’s love affair with the legendary sound of the 1176 is still as passionate as ever.
The 2-1176 builds from the circuit design of UA’s hugely successful 6176 Channel Strip and combines two 1176 channels from that unit-- an uncompromising design, with all the same components- stereo matched to boot!
With the release of the 2-1176, we once again put that sound into your rack but with twice the tone, twice the character and twice the compression-- at an unbelievable price, and half the space. As you would expect from UA, it also retains all the features and trademark sound of its ancestor, and switches easily between dual mono and stereo link.
- Sound and features of the original 1176
- Custom classic 1176 output transformers
- Stereo or dual mono operation
- Totally independent compression and gain controls in dual mono
- Matched FETs and output transformers
- Rack space convenience of two 1176s in a 2U rack design