TUBE TECH - CL1B
The TUBE-TECH CL 1B Compressor features a gain-reduction element, positioned immediately after the input transformer.
It is controlled by the sidechain amplifier, which also contain the two time control circuits - one for fixed and one for variable Attack/Release.
The two time-controllers can either be used separately or combined. This circuit contains semiconductor OP-amps for the entire control.
The gain-reduction element is followed by a tube-based push-pull amplifier with variable gain up to 30 dB. A dedicated Bus selector with three positions (Off, Bus 1, Bus 2) is used whenever you want to link several compressors together. Input and output transformers have a static-screen between the primary and secondary wirings. Both Input and Output are balanced as well as fully floating.
- Unique low distortion gain-reduction element
- All tube-based push-pull amplifier
- Multiple interconnection of several compressors via two busses
- VU-meter for monitoring input, compression and output
- Continuously variable attack and release time
- Gain Range (off to +30 dB)
- Variable Threshold (off to -40 dBu)
- Frequency response @ -3 dB: 5 Hz to 25 kHz
- Low noise: < -75 dBu @30 dB gain
- Clickless bypass relay
- Input impedance: 600 ?
- Output impedance: < 60 ?
- Gain: 0-30 dB
Distortion (THD @ 40 Hz):
- OdBm: <0.15%
- +10 dBm: < 0.15 %
- Max. output (THD 1 %): > +26 dBm
- Max. input (THD 1 %): > +21 dBm
- Noise (Rg= 200 . ?)
- Gain: 0 dB +30 dB
- Unweighted: < -85 dBm < -75 dBm
- CCIR 468-3: < -75 dBm < -65 dBm
- Lower: < 5 Hz
- Upper: > 25 kHz
- CMRR (@ 10kHz): > 60 dB
- Tubes: 1 x ECC 82
- 1 x ECC 83
- Width: 19 inch
- Height: 3 units
- Depth: 170 mm
- Weight: 4.1 kg