TUBE TECH - MP1A
This combined dual microphone preamplifier/DI amplifier contains two independent amplifiers for microphones or instruments.
The microphone inputs are balanced providing switch able 48 V phantom power and a switchable -20 dB pad.
Gain is adjustable in 5 dB steps from +20 dB to +70 dB.
The DI-inputs are unbalanced with a gain ranging from +10 dB to +60 dB.
No pad provided.
The amplifiers are all tube (valve) based and the heaters are fed DC-voltage to avoid hum.
All transformers (except the main transformer) are enclosed in mu-metal cans.
Input and output transformers come with a static-screen between primary and secondary wirings. Microphone inputs and outputs are balanced, and are fully floating.
- Gain from +20 dB to +70 dB in 5 dB steps.
- Pad in front of input transformer (-20 dB).
- Tube (valve) push-pull output-amplifier.
- CMRR >60 dB @10 kHz.
- Microphone input impedance = 1200 ?
- DI input impedance >1 M ?
- Built-in 48V phantom-power.
- Noise figure typical 5 dB @ 200 ?
- Frequency-response 15 Hz to 60 kHz (-3 dB).
- Jack-socket DI-inputs for various instruments.
- Input impedance: 1200 ? >1 M ?
- Output impedance: <60 ?
- Gain: 0-70 dB
- Distortion (THD @ 40 Hz):
- 0 dBm: < 0.2 %
- +10 dBm: < 0.2 %
- Max. output (THD 1 %): > +26 dBm
- Max. input (THD 1 %): ) > +10 dBU > 0 dBU
- Lower: < 5 Hz
- Upper: > 60 kHz
- Tubes: 2 x ECC 82 & 4 x ECC 83
- Width: 19 inch
- Height: 2 units
- Depth: 165 mm
- Weigth: 4.3 kg