TUBE TECH - MMC1A
The MMC 1A is the latest recording channel from Tube Tech– encompassing a complete front-end it includes an additional Direct Instrument input as well as a separate line input. The microphone input has switchable loading impedance, phantom power, phase reversal and a –20 dB Pad. All inputs are equipped with a low-cut filter.
The 3-band optical compressor is designed to maintain optimum summing of all three bands with a remarkably flat frequency response. A bypass switch shorts out the whole compressor.
Mic. Input/Output are balanced and have fully floating transformers with a static screen. The Line Input is unbalanced, but an optional transformer is available.
The power supply and the sidechain circuits are based on a solid state circuit. With the exception of the output stage all DC voltages are stabilised.
- Mic. Gain in 2 dB and 10 dB steps
- Selectable mic. impedance 600/1200/2400
- Phantom Power (+48V)
- Phase reversal
- 20 dB pad
- High impedance Direct Input
- Separate line input (gain +/- 10 dB)
- Lowcut filter (20 Hz / 40 Hz/off)
- Optical gain reduction elements
- Cont. variable Threshold, Attack, Release
- Ratio 2:1 to 10:1
- LED display showing gain reduction
- Low, Mid, High Output Gain: off to +10 dB
- Variable X-over frequencies
- Low noise < -80 dBu @ 0 dB gain
- Master Output Gain: off to +10 dB