SUMMIT AUDIO - DCL-200 - DUAL COMPRESSOR LIMITER
The Summit Audio DCL-200 is a dual channel compressor/limiter with stereo linking capabilities. Based on a hybrid design, the DCL-200 combines the most desirable sonic characteristics of vacuum tubes with the increased reliability of solid state devices. DCL-200 circuitry incorporates selected 12AX7A vacuum tubes with high reliability 990 op-amps in a transformerless signal path, giving you an incredibly clean, precise sound, with the overtones and warmth of tube technology.
- Output: +4 dBu corresponds to 0 VU. The output is electronically balanced or unbalanced using 990 discrete operational amplifiers. Output impedance is 75. The recommended output load is 600. Maximum output level is +25 dBu.
- Input: Electronically balanced XLR. Input impedance of 40 k
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz to 70 kHz
- Noise: 80 dB below operating level, 10 Hz to 80 kHz (unweighted)
- Distortion: Less than 0.05% at +4 dBu (unweighted)
- Attack Time: 0.1 mS to 100 mS
- Release Time: 45 mS to 10 S. Note: Attack and release times vary with the amount of gain reduction and are program dependent.
- Slope: Adjustable from 1.1:1 to 7.1
- Gain Control Device: Proprietary design
- Panel Size: Standard 19" by 3.5" (2 units of rack space)
- Depth: 10.5" in addition to user's I/O cabling
- Power: 40 watts, 115 or 230 volts operation, 50 or 60 Hz
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs. (9.07 kg.)