SUMMIT AUDIO - TLA-50 - TUBE LEVELER
Add the warm sound of classic Summit Audio compression to your music with the TLA-50 Tube Leveling Amplifier, the newest offering from the first name in vacuum tube processing. This single channel tube leveling amp will warm your signals like nothing else. With XLR +4dB and ¼" -10dB inputs and outputs, the TLA-50 will interface into any studio with ease. The TLA-50 also features side chain access, stereo linking with another TLA-50, switchable attack and release times, fully adjustable gain and gain reduction control and accurate VU metering with OL indication. All the warmth of that classic Summit Audio tube sound at an unreal price.
Need something special for your vocals? Bass need an extra 'oomph'? Whether for live or studio work, the TLA-50 is THE compressor to make it fit the mix and stand out in the crowd. Anything but sterile, the TLA-50 imparts a flattering tone on anything passing through it. Get the sound the pros have been using for 20 years, the sweet and musical sound of the Summit Audio TLA.
Key Features :
- ¼" TRS -10dB and XLR +4dB input and output
- Automatic level matching for interfacing -10dB and +4dB devices
- 3 position attack and release settings
- Continuously variable gain and gain reduction controls
- VU metering of input level or gain reduction
- Overload indication
- Side chain access on ¼" TRS jack
- Stereo linkable with another TLA-50
- Internal high voltage power supply
- One 12AX7A/ECC83 vacuum tube
- Output: +4 dBu corresponds to 0 VU. The output is electronically balanced or unbalanced using 990 discrete operational amplifiers. Output impedance is 75 ohms. The recommended output load is 600 ohms or more. Maximum output level is +25 dBu.
- Input: The input is also electronically balanced or unbalanced. Input impedance is 20k ohms. Maximum input level is +25 dBu .
- Panel Size: Standard 19" by 3.5" ( 2 units of rack space)
- Depth: 10.5" in addition to user I/O cabling
- Power: 35 watts, 115 or 230 volts operation, 50 or 60 Hz
- Shipping Weight: 16 lbs. (7.2 kg.)