SUMMIT AUDIO - 2BA-221 - MIC & LINE MODULE
Introducing the extraordinary 2BA-221 continuously variable impedance microphone preamp from Summit Audio!
Featuring microphone level, line level, and Hi-Z instrument inputs, the 2BA-221continuously variable impedance microphone preamp utilizes separate and individually controlled solid state input controls to mix the microphone input with the Hi-Z or line input into the variable vacuum tube output. Mix them together through the 12AX7A/ECC83 vacuum tube output or seperately through individual solid state outputs. The 2BA-221 also features a stackable input design; multiple 2BA-221's can be linked together to form a modular mixing device with individual outs, inserts per channel, and a final vacuum tube gain stage. Its swept high pass filter, multiple simultaneous tube and solid state outputs, insert jack, and internal power supply makes the 2BA-221 a powerful tracking and mixing tool.
- Variable Mic input impedance from 100 to 10K
- Variable Highpass Filter
- Hi-Z Instrument, Line, and Mic Level Input
- Hi-Z input and Mic input available simultaneously with separate gain controls
- Separate solid state and tube outputs
- Insert Jack
- Stackable with more 2BA-221's
- Polarity switch and 20dB pad
- One 12AX7A/ECC83 vacuum tube
- Internal high voltage power supply
- XLR and 1/4" outputs and inputs
- Three variable, independent gain stages