STUDIO PROJECTS - CS1
The Studio Projects CS1 is an externally polarized cardioid pressure gradient transducer microphones with FET impedance converter. The capsule is a 1.06” (27mm) capsule, with a diaphragm thinkness of 6µm. It features four selectable pads, four high pass filters, and four low pass filters for added control in various recording applications and a clear, full response expected from a large capsule microphone design.
Versatility is key in the recording arena, and the Studio Projects CS1 is well equiped to handle any recording application. It is designed to deliver the finest quality vocal and instrumental recordings and will serve to enhance any professional or project studio.
As a result of uncompromising dedication and advanced production capabilities, Studio Projects will continue to broaden the range of quality pro audio microphones & electronics for today's recording environment.
- Pressure-Gradient Transducer: 1.06" (27mm) 6um mylar diaphragm
- FET impedance converter
- -5dB, -10dB, -15dB, and -20dB Pads
- 50hZ, 75hZ, 150Hz, and 300hZ High Pass Filters @ 6dB/octave
- 15kHz, 7kHz, 5kHz, and 3kHz, Low Pass Filters @ 6dB/octave
- Close miking of instruments with high sound pressure levels
- Announcer’s mic for broadcasting/dubbing
- Home recording and project studios
- Vocalist recording
- Spot mic for: wind instruments, strings, percussion and guitar amps
- XY - Coincident Cardioids
- Mid-Side Method
- Stereosonic Technique (Blumlein)
- Foam wind screen
- Type: Pressure gradient transducer microphone
- Polar pattern: Cardioid.
- Frequency response: 20~20000Hz.
- Sensitivity: 14mV/Pa=-32dB(0dB=1V/Pa).
- Output impedance: <200 Ohm.
- Load impedance: >1000 Ohm.
- Maximum SPL: 134 dB SPL for 1% THD @1000Hz (0dB SPL=0.00002Pa).
- Equivalent Noise Level: 10dB-A
- S/N: 84 dB-A
- Power requirement: 48 +/- 4V.
- Current consumption: 4mA
- Circuit: JFET impedance converter, discrete balanced output.
- Connector: Gold-plated 3-pin XLR
- Size: dia: 2"(52mm) length: 8.5"(215mm)
- Pads: -5dB, -10dB, -15dB, and -20dB selectable
- High Pass Filters : 50hZ, 75hZ, 150Hz, and 300hZ 6dB/Octave
- Low Pass Filters: 15kHz, 7kHz, 5kHz, and 3kHz 6dB/Octave