STUDIO PROJECTS - C1 MK2
The Studio Projects C1 is a large diaphragm, fixed-cardioid condenser microphone employing a 1.06” (27mm) capsule, high quality, low noise amplifier and balanced, transformerless output circuitry. It features switchable -10dB pad and 6dB@150Hz high pass filter for added control in various recording applications and a clear, full response expected from a large capsule microphone design.
Versatility is key in the recording arena, and the Studio Projects C1 is a well-proven and award winning tool. It is designed to deliver the finest quality vocal and instrumental recordings and will serve to enhance any professional or project studio at an unbelievably low price.
As a result of uncompromising dedication and advanced production capabilities, Studio Projects will continue to broaden the range of quality pro audio microphones & electronics for today's recording environment.
- Pressure-Gradient Transducer: 1.06" (27mm) 6um mylar diaphragm
- High Pass Filter
- -10db Pad
- Designed for the professional and home project studio
- A do-all, general purpose recording Mic
- Great for close miking amplifiers with high sound pressure levels
- Production, broadcast, and voice-over work
- A quality vocal mic suitable for most vocal styles.
Included Accessories :
- Shock mounted elastic suspension
- Foam wind screen
- Pressure gradient solid state condenser microphone
- Polar pattern:
- Frequency response:
- Output impedance:
- <200 Ohm.
- Load impedance:
- >1000 Ohm.
- Maximum SPL: 142dB SPL for 1% THD @1000Hz(0dB SPL=0.00002Pa).
- (Line): 27dB (A weighted)---17dB.
- S/N: 77dB.
- Power requirement: 48 +/- 4V.
- Current consumption: <2.5mA.
- Circuit: Discrete FET balanced symmetrical output.
- Connector: Gold-plated 3-pin XLR
- Size: dia: 2.1" length: 8.9"
- Weight: 26.9oz