STUDIO PROJECTS - B3 MK2
The Studio Projects B3 is the ultimate in large diaphragm condenser microphones at this price anywhere.
This microphone has all the technical refinements to be an enduring classic .
With features you would expect in a world class microphone, the B3 offer's three recording pattern positions (cardioid, omni and a true figure eight) with pad and Hi-Pass filter.
Equipped with a true 1" 3 um gold sputtered dual gold large diaphragm in a pressure gradient transducer capsule, the B3 will ensure the finest quality of recordings while offering linear response and a classic deep rich sound.
The B3 can be connected to any external microphone preamplifier or mixing console which provides 48 volt phantom power or via any 48 volt external power supply.
• A superb vocal microphone with warm transparent character
• Great for overhead choirs, strings, pianos & percussion
• Great for production, broadcast, and voice over work
• Perfect for the professional and home project studio
• A quality vocal mic suitable for all vocal styles
• Pressure-Gradient Transducer, Dual 1" 3 um mylar capsule
• Selectable patterns (omni, cardioid, figure eight)
• High Pass Filter
• 10db Pad
Included Accessories :
• Zippered Bag
• Foam Wind Screen
• Mic Clip
- 1 inch large dual diaphragm 3 micron FET condenser microphone
- Polar pattern:
- cardioid/ Omni-directional/figure 8.
- Frequency response:
- 14/16/18mV/Pa(Omni./Cardioid/Figure 8)(-37/-36/-35dB @1000Hz)
- Output impedance:
- <200 Ohm.
- Load impedance:
- >1000 Ohm.
- Maximum SPL: 132/142dB SPL for 1% THD @1000Hz(0dB/-10dB pad, 0dB SPL=0.00002Pa).
- Noise Level:
- 14dB-A (Cardioid).
- 80 dB.
- Power requirement: 48 +/- 4V.
- Current consumption: <2.5mA.
- Circuit: transformerless circuit, featuring extremely low self noise and large dynamic range.
- Connector: Gold-plated 3-pin XLR
- Pad: 10dB
- Low cut : 6dB/Octave at 150 Hz.
- Size: dia: 2.1" length: 8.9"