STUDIO PROJECTS - B1 MK2
The Studio Projects B1 condenser microphone is a large diaphragm cardioid microphone in a pressure-gradient transducer employing high quality transformerless design and extremely low noise.
It will enhance any professional or project studio application at an unbelievable low price. As a result of uncompromising dedication and today's advanced production abilities, Studio Projects has broken the barrier of quality vs price for today's recording studio environment.
Being versatile is the key in the recording arena, and the Studio Projects B1 is no exception. Equipped with a true 1" 3 um gold sputtered large diaphragm in a pressure gradient transducer capsule, the B1 will deliver the finest quality of vocal and instrumentation recordings in a wide variety of applications while offering a natural extended transparent high end, yet offer the thick bodied low end expected from a quality microphone.
- • A do all general purpose recording Mic
- • Great for close miking amplifiers with high sound pressure levels
- • Great for production, broadcast, and voice over work
- • Perfect for the professional and home project studio
- • A quality vocal mic suitable for all vocal styles
Included Accessories :
- • Foam wind screen
- • Zippered Bag
- • Mic Clip
- FET 3 micron 1" large single diaphragm
- Polar pattern:
- Frequency response:
- Output impedance:
- <200 Ohm.
- Load impedance:
- >1000 Ohm.
- Maximum SPL: 132db
- 12dB-A (IEC651)
- 82 dB.
- Power requirement: 48 +/- 4V.
- Current consumption: <2.5mA.
- Circuit: transformerless circuit, featuring extremely low self noise and large dynamic range.
- Connector: Gold-plated 3-pin XLR