RME - ADI-2
The ADI-2 is equipped with a balanced stereo line input via two Neutrik XLR/phones combo jacks, a balanced stereo line output with XLR plus separate and simultaneously active phone jacks, as well as an adjustable headphone output.
The analog inputs and outputs use the same circuit design as RME's famous ADI-8, guaranteeing outstandingly low noise and distortion. Three different settings for the input and output levels each provide perfect compatibility on analog domain. A further highlight is SteadyClock, a proprietary clock technology for maximum jitter suppression. SteadyClock guarantees superb sound quality completely independent from the quality of the current reference clock. The ADI-2 uses the latest generation of AD/DA-converters capable of up to 192 kHz sampling frequency at a S/N ratio of 110 dB.
The RME ADI-2 has more to offer than tremendous sound, it also gives you exciting digital connectivity. The RME ADI-2's transformer-balanced coaxial (RCA) SPDIF I/O has switchable Channel Status to make it fully AES/EBU compatible. The optical TOSLINK I/Os can handle up to 192 kHz and also serve as ADAT I/Os with up to 96 kHz sample rate. You can even use the RME ADI-2's SPDIF input and ADAT output or vice versa in AD/DA mode.
The clear layout and the distinct labeling of the RME ADI-2's front panel with its functional buttons, the informative status displays, a six-LED level meter as well as the tidy functional back panel make the RME ADI-2 easy to operate the ADI-2 right out of the box. Protective rack handles and a strain-relief for power cord and audio cables are further useful details that make the ADI-2 even more unique.
- 192 kHz sampling frequency at a S/N ratio of 110 dB.
- Balanced inputs and outputs
- Monitoring via headphone out
- SteadyClock for optimal converter quality
- 3-stage hardware input and output level control
- Runs on a wide range of power supplied.
- 3-stage hardware input and output level control.
- Neutrik XLR/phones combo jacks
- Balanced stereo line output with XLR
- Separate and simultaneously active phone jacks
- Transformer-balanced coaxial (RCA) SPDIF I/O
- AES/EBU compatible.
- Six LED level meter
- Protective rack handles
- External switching power supply
- Accepts any voltage from 7 to 30 V, AC or DC, runs on batteries and rechargeable batteries.