RME - HDSP 9632
This card makes the dream of an All-In-One solution for every possible application come true.
As usual, RME has not made any compromises: Latest 192 kHz AD- and DA-converters with more than 110 dB signal to noise ratio, all inputs and outputs simultaneously operational, easy-to-install optional hi-quality analog expansion boards, the famous TotalMix, a newly developed sensational clock section with maximum jitter suppression of external clock signals .
An easy to handle ribbon cable connects the newly developed optional AI4S-192 and AO4S-192. These analog expansion boards having one bracket with 4 stereo TRS jacks offer the same performance as the on-board stereo analog I/O of the HDSP 9632: up to 192 Khz, balanced and 3 different reference levels. With this a maximum of 6 inputs and/or outputs can be achieved.
- Balanced stereo analog in- and output, 192 kHz/24 bit, > 110 dB SNR
- Optional analog expansion boards with 4 balanced in- or outputs
- All analog I/Os capable of 192 kHz, constant number of available channels
- 1 ADAT digital I/O, supporting 96 kHz S/MUX operation
- 1 SPDIF digital I/O, 192 kHz-capable
- 1 Breakout cable for coaxial SPDIF
- Up to 16 I/Os can be used simultaneously
- 1 Stereo headphone output, parallel to the analog out, additional level settings
- 1 MIDI I/O with 16 channels of hi-speed MIDI via breakout cable
- TotalMix: 512-channel mixer with 40 bit internal resolution
- HDSP Meter Bridge: Scalable level meter with Peak- and RMS calculation in hardware
- DIGICheck 3.0 for Windows: Spectral Analyser, professional level meter for 2, 8, or 16 channels, Vector Audio Scope, various other audio analysis tools.
- Drivers: Windows 2000/XP (full multi-client operation of MME, GSIF and ASIO 2.0), Mac OS X
- HDSP 9632 debuts SteadyClock , a newly developed clock technology, combining professional features like maximum jitter suppression at full varipitch capabilities and software controlled sample rates.