NEVE - 1084 - Mic Preamplifier & Equaliser
Based on the same technology as the 1073s, the 1084s again deliver the unique sound and quality of Neve. However, the 1084s offer additional features, including 3 switchable EQ bands with cut and boost, a high Q for presence and low pass/high pass filters.
Neve Outboard equipment is faithfully reproduced to the exact standards that Neve has employed ever-since the first modules were made, including the original Neve specifications for all components, design, manufacture and test.
- 1084 EQ section, 18dB per octave slope, 18dB per octave slope
- EQL Button: Switches the equaliser in or out of circuit.
- Phase Button: Gives 180° Phase change at Balanced Output.
- High Frequency: Smooth +/-16dB shelving wit selectable, frequencies of 10kHz, 12kHz and 16kHz.
- Low Frequency: Smooth +/-16dB shelving with selectable, frequencies of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz.
- Mid Frequency: Smooth +/-12dB or +/-18dB peaking with switchable 'High Q', selectable centre.
- Frequencies of 0.36kHz, 0.7kHz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz & 7.2kHz.
- High Pass Filter: , switchable between 45Hz, 70Hz, 160Hz & 360Hz.
- Low Pass Filter: , switchable between 6kHz, 8kHz, 10kHz, 14kHz, & 18kHz.