BEHRINGER - ACX900 - 90-Watt 2-Channel Stereo Acoustic Instrument Amplifier
90-Watt 2-Channel Stereo Acoustic Instrument Amplifier with Dual FX and FBQ Feedback Detection.
The ACX900 is a 90-Watt, 2-channel amplifier which features 2 original 8” BUGERA™ speakers for true acoustic fidelity. It offers you 2 independent FX processors and an ultra-musical, 7-band graphic EQ for each channel plus the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system to reduce feedback in an instant. In addition, the ACX900 holds a dedicated Tuner switch per channel for use with an external tuner, FX inserts and a balanced stereo XLR Line out with Ground Lift switch to enable a direct connection to your mixing console. It also comes with a dual footswitch FS112.
- Powerful 90-Watt, 2-channel stereo amplifier for acoustic instruments and vocals
- 2 original 8" BUGERA™ dual-cone speakers for ultimate sound reproduction
- 2 integrated, 24-bit digital FX processors each with 16 awesome effects programs including reverb, modulation, delay, and various effects combinations
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- 2 dedicated instrument and microphone channels with separate Gain and FX controls
- Individual 7-band graphic EQ on each channel for awesome sound shaping
- Dedicated Tuner switch per channel for use with external tuner such as BEHRINGER TU100, BTR2000, etc.
- Switchable Phase correction on Channel 1 for feedback prevention
- Instrument and mic FX Inserts for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Balanced stereo XLR Line Out with Ground Lift switch for direct connection to your mixing console
- Dual footswitch FS112 for FX 1 & 2 bypass included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany