BEHRINGER - FBQ1502 - 15-Band Stereo Graphic Equalizer with FBQ Feedback Detection System
The ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ1502 is a professional, ultra-musical 15-band stereo graphic equalizer that is equally at home in both live and studio applications. It features the amazing, patent-pending FBQ Feedback Detection System that instantly detects feedback frequencies and can also be used as an audio analyzer, making the FBQ1502 a welcome addition to any touring rack. Another FBQ1502 highlight is its dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency that lets you add some extra punch to your music.
An additional low cut filter removes unwanted frequencies such as floor rumble, while a highly accurate 4-digit LED output metering and input gain control let you easily adjust levels. High-quality components abound, such as the ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers for outstanding sound performance and the servo balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors. Outstanding reliability is guaranteed with the high-quality illuminated faders, detent potentiometers and illuminated switches. With its comprehensive set of features, the ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ1502 really hits home, letting your creativity come alive in full swing.
- Professional 15-band stereo Graphic Equalizer for both live and studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as Audio Analyzer
- Dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency
- Additional low cut filter removes unwanted frequencies, e.g. floor rumble
- Highly accurate 4-digit LED output metering and input gain control for easy level setting
- Ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for ultra low-noise performance
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany