BEHRINGER - MS40 - Sold in pairs (two monitors)
24-Bit/192 kHz Digital 40-Watt Stereo Near Field Monitor.
These compact, super-affordable 2 x 20-Watt near field monitors feature ultra-high resolution 24-bit/192 kHz D/A converters, which let you connect digital sources directly in order to eliminate analog line-loss and hum. Connect your computer sound card, keyboard, MP3 & Mini Disc players and enjoy excellent detail and great dynamics—Optical and coaxial inputs to directly connect digital audio sources by S/PDIF interface! The built-in amplifiers offer plenty of headroom, while the powerful woofers and tweeters provide an ultra-linear frequency response. Two stereo analog inputs featuring 1/8" TRS and stereo RCA connectors can be used simultaneously or mixed with a digital stereo source. The speakers also feature individual volume controls for both Line inputs plus Bass and Treble EQ controls, and there is a ¼" TRS headphone connector with a front-panel auto-mute loudspeaker function.
- 2-way active studio monitors ideally suited for computer studios, audio and multimedia workstations and keyboard monitoring
- Built-in powerful 2 x 20-Watt amplifiers with immense headroom
- Powerful woofers and high-resolution tweeters provide an ultra-linear frequency response
- Ultra-high resolution 24-bit/192 kHz D/A converters for an incredible dynamic range
- Optical and coaxial inputs to directly connect digital audio sources by S/PDIF interface
- Two stereo analog inputs featuring ?' TRS and stereo RCA connectors can be used simultaneously or mixed with a digital stereo source
- Individual Volume controls for both Line inputs plus Bass and Treble EQ controls
- ¼' TRS headphone connector with auto-mute loudspeaker function easily accessible on the front panel
- Magnetically shielded for placement near computer monitors
High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany