RANE - SERATO SCRATCH LIVE SL3
Like the world standard Rane SL 1, the SL 3 connects one or two standard vinyl or CD turntables to your computer and the mixer of your choice. Using regular turntables or CD players, you can scratch and mix files from your Mac or Windows computer’s CD or hard drive.
Enhanced by studio grade preamps and 24-bit audio processing, this compact new solution produces a warm punchy sound to heighten the senses. The Auxiliary Ouputs allow DJs and electronic musicians to intensify the mix with the Scratch Live SP-6 Sample Player. The Auxiliary Inputs provide a live input feed for creative sampling or recording your set. Use any combination of audio sources: control CD, control vinyl, MIDI or regular CDs and vinyl for more ?exibility than ever.
The included 12" vinyl records and control CDs each have Serato’s exclusive and unique control signal which allows Scratch Live to track the motion of the record, simulating the same movement with digital audio. Due to Serato’s proprietary control scheme, the result is a feel and sound indistinguishable from playing vinyl.
- A DJ mixer with at least 2 channels
- At least one turntable or CD player
- Computer with available USB 2.0 port
- Screen resolution 1024 x 768 or higher
- Hard drive space for storing music
- 1 GB RAM
- Pentium 4 / 1.5 GHz
- Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or higher, or Vista with Service Pack 1 or higher.
- Note that we recommend Windows XP over Vista for performance reasons. By using XP, you can have a lower latency (for a better vinyl feel) and better performance in general.
- Mac OSX 10.4 or higher
- G4 / 1 GHz