SUMMIT AUDIO - EQ-200 - ELEMENT 78 PARAMETRIC EQUALIZER
The Summit Audio EQ-200 Element 78 Parametric Equaliser. Highly respected, impeccable sounding analog EQ with full reset, recall and automation abilities.
The Summit Audio EQ-200 answers the need for absolutely impeccable sounding analog EQ with full reset, recall, and automation abilities. The EQ-200 is the second product in the Element 78 line of Class A solid state signal processing units from Summit Audio. The EQ- 200 features two channels of four-band parametric EQ, all discrete class A transformer coupled, designed by Summit Audio with Mr. Rupert Neve. Summit took the incredible sounding EQ section from the MPE- 200, removed the microphone preamps, and put two high and or low pass filters per side, all with the same ground- breaking digital interface. Features include 25 on-board presets for instant recall and reset capabilities, full MIDI support for storage of settings and automation, two four band parametric equalizers, two filters per side (high and/or low pass, stackable for 24 dB/ octave rolloff), phase reversal, analog fading, and more.
The main features of the Summit Audio EQ-200 include:
- Highly respected, impeccable sounding analog EQ with full reset, recall, and automation abilities
- Two Channels
- Store and Reset, Copy and Remote Control
- Dual Range HP/LP Filter Section
- MIDI Controllable
- Independent Four Band Classic Equalizer
- 25 User-Definable Memories
- Massive Dynamic Range
- Floating and Balanced Output Transformers
- Virtually No High Order Harmonics
- Traditional Analog Type Controls and Readouts for Ease of Operation