Adam Hall - LS Speaker Cable Twincord 2 x 1,5 mm² - Transparent
Price per meter, maximum roll of 100 meters.
Transparency is called for...
not only for the jacket material, but also for sound transmission between HiFi-amplifiers and speakers. The TWINCORD is a reasonable, but very dependable speaker cable with high quality copper and more dense stranding than the standard cable.
It also has a somewhat harder jacket material, so that it can be installed very easily, e.g. under your carpet or in areas of your apartment that are difficult to access. The professional sound technician or soundman uses the TWINCORD for fixed installation or for inside wiring of racks and speaker systems.
The advantages :
- Good quality and a reasonable price
- Very flat and easy to install due to the "memory"-effect
- The plus pole has an identifying color strip
The application :
- Dependable HiFi-cable with durability
- Inside wiring of racks and HiFi-speakers
- Fixed installation in buildings, sound studios, etc
Technical Data :
- Jacket, outer dimension: PVC 6,5 x 2,8 mm
- AWG: 16
- No. of conductors: 2 x 1,5 mm²
- Copper strand per conductor: 84 x 0,15 mm
- Temperature range: min. -20°C
- Temperature range: max. +70°C
- Fire load per 1 m: 0,06 kWh
- Weight per 1 m: 42g
- Packaging: 200 m roll
- Color: Transparent
Electrical Data :
- Capac. cond./cond. per 1 m: <67 pF
- Insulation resist. per 1 km: 5 GOhm