Palmer - AHMCTXL - Cable tester
The Palmer Pro AHMCT XL is the universal tool for anyone involved in cabling up a stage.
As well as standard audio and video cables, the Palmer Pro AHMCT XL also tests the major data cables (USB, RJ45). The test sequence can be either automated or manual, meaning the Pro AHMCT XL from Palmer is as ideal for the layperson as it is for the engineer.
The sturdy metal housing with practical handle effortlessly withstands even the toughest on-stage demands. Yet despite its impressive array of functions, it remains sufficiently compact to fit in any professional workshop or well-equipped tool case.
- Solid metal housing
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries
- Tests Speakon (4 and 8-pole), XLR, jack/TRS, cinch and midi/DIN cables
- Additional testing option for data cables (RJ45, USB)
- Optical display
- Automated test sequence
- Product type Test Equipment
- Connectors 3.5 mm jack , 6.3 mm Jack , DIN 5-pin , DIN 8-pin , RCA , RJ45 (CAT) , S-Video , Speakon, 4-pin , Speakon, 8-pin , USB , XLR
- Controls Auto Scan , On / Off , Scan switch
- Indicators LED chain
- Operating voltage 9 V block
- Acoustic continuity test no
- Test cable no
- Cabinet material sheet steel
- Cabinet surface powder coated
- Width 120 mm
- Height 40 mm
- Depth 235 mm
- Weight 0,9 kg