BEHRINGER - B2031A - Sold in pairs (two monitors)
The TRUTH B2031A is the substantially improved successor to our best-selling B2031. It is a high-resolution, active 2-way reference studio monitor with XLR and ¼" TRS servo balanced inputs that delivers very neutral sound and has an extremely flat frequency response (50 Hz - 21 kHz). It includes built-in 150- and 75-Watt power amps with enormous power reserve plus separately controlled limiters for low and high frequency overload protection.
Tight, deep bass is provided by a long-throw 8 ¾" woofer with a special polypropylene diaphragm, while a ferrofluid-cooled HF driver guarantees clear and detailed highs. The unique BEHRINGER wave guide and the extremely low-distortion active crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters produce an absolutely linear phase response with excellent sound dispersion and stereo imaging together with an extremely large “sweet spot”.
The B2031A is adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions or subwoofer combinations and magnetic shielding allows placement near computer/video monitors. All TRUTH monitors are delivered as “matched pairs” with individual response curves.
- Ultra-linear frequency response from 50 Hz to 21 kHz with individual frequency diagrams
- Built-in 150- and 75-Watt power amps with enormous power reserve
- Ultra high-resolution ferrofluid-cooled tweeter
- Long-throw 8 ¾" woofer with special polypropylene diaphragm and deformation-resistant aluminum die-cast chassis
- Controlled dispersion characteristics and extremely large “sweet spot” owing to the unique BEHRINGER wave guide technology
- Active crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
- Separately controlled limiter for low and high frequency overload protection
- Automatic standby mode (defeatable)
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- Delivered as “matched pairs” with individual frequency diagrams
- Low-vibration and environment-friendly E1 MDF cabinet
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR and ¼” TRS connectors
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany