LD Systems - USB Studio Condenser Microphone
The LD Systems D1013CUSB is a universally usable condenser microphone with USB connector, which does not need any drivers. It works both under Windows and MAC OS X.
It has a perfect cardioid pickup pattern and a wide frequency range (30 Hz - 18.000 Hz). Therefore it is usable for almost every source of tone.
The clear and natural sound of the D1013CUSB makes this microphone perfect for usage in podcast recording situations, multimedia presentations and many more purposes. Low inherent noise without any side noise and the strong output level attest the high quality of this microphone. Delivery contents: D1013CUSB microphone, shock mount, zip bag, USB-cable.
Recommended accessory (optional): Pop filter D914, reflexion filter LDRF1, Microphone stand S5B
- Type : USB condenser microphone
- Polar pattern : Cardioid
- Frequency Range : 30 Hz - 18.000 Hz
- Sensitivity : -32 dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa at 1 kHz)
- Max. SPL : 140 dB (at 1 kHz < 1% THD)
- Connector : USB Connector
- Power requirement : USB Power
- Dimensions (L x Ø) : 180 mm x 55 mm