SKB Cases - 1SKB-TPX2 - Trap X2 Drum Case
The SKB-TPX2 is a scaled down version of the SKB-TPX1 that is roto molded with the patented X pattern for strength and durability of Linear Low Density Polyethylene. This is a top loading case with a removable lid and lift off hardware tray, Sure Grip handles with a 90 degree stop are designed for easy lifting and transport, 4 casters with brakes and a sturdy, high-tension slide release buckle and heavy duty web straps.
The SKB-TPX2 has a unique integrated fold-down cymbal vault with (4) pads that will hold up to (6) cymbals and carpeted storage for (1) snare drum making this the ultimate in small kit transport.
- Top loading for easy access
- Removable tray
- Convenient fold down cymbal vault to hold six 20" cymbals
- 4" locking wheels
- Heavy-duty web strap for reliable closure
- Sturdy high tension slide release buckle
- Exterior Length : 30.50 in 77.47 cm
- Exterior Width : 14.50 in 36.83 cm
- Exterior Depth : 25.00 in 63.50 cm