ADAM - A5X
The ADAM A5X features the proprietary X-ART tweeter - the very data of this technology shows that it is at the forefront of what tweeters can accomplish.
The ADAM A5X features a 5.5” Midwoofer reproducing the frequencies below 2.5kHz. The diaphragm is made from Carbon fiber/Rohacell/Glass fiber. This material with minimum weight and maximum rigidity prevents break up resonances, resulting in an outstanding dynamic behaviour and impeccable sound characteristics.
A very handy and exclusive feature found in the ADAM A5X monitor is the Stereolink. This is accomplished by a pair of additional RCA connections that allow for a bypass of the second stereo channel to the other speaker.
This new technology connects two A5X speakers in such a manner as to allow the user the option to control the overall stereo volume of the system from either speakers gain control. This makes the A5X a natural for “mixer-less” desktop applications where overall system volume needs to be adjusted easily.
- Frequency response : 50 Hz - 50 kHz
- THD 90dB/1m > 100 Hz: ?0.6 %
- 5.5 in Carbon fiber/Rohacell/Glass fiber Woofer
- Xart Tweeter
- Woofer Amp. power RMS / music : 50 W / 75 W
- Tweeter Amp. power RMS / music : 50 W / 75 W
- Weight : 14.6 lb (6,6 kg)
- Height x Width x Depth : 11" (280 mm) x 6.5" (170 mm) x 8.5" (220 mm)