ADAM - S4X-H
The Adam S4X-H 3-Way Midfield Monitor With Two 9" Woofers is equipped with ADAM's unique transducers, redesigned amplifiers and a highly sophisticated control panel.
The Adam S4XH 3-Way Midfield Monitor designed for medium size control rooms. Given their excessive power, the S4X are also capable of working in larger environments. The S4X-H has identical tweeters and midrange drivers handling frequencies above 350 Hz.
Adam S4X-H features midfield monitor combines the X-ART tweeter with ADAM Audios unique A/B amplifier. The speaker also features a 5“ HexaCone™-midrange and two redeveloped 9“ HexaCone™-woofers. Each of the woofers and midrange drivers are driven by a 250 W ICE module.
Six controls can be found on the new front panel. Input sensitivity is handled by two controls. One control allows for coarse settings (-20dB to +8dB), while the second is used for fine tuning in 0.5dB steps, ranging from -1.5dB to 2dB. There are two controls for the lower frequencies. One is an equalizer at 80 Hz that boosts bass response sometimes desirable in popular music. The second is a shelf filter that allows the engineer to alter the frequencies below 150 Hz. High frequencies can also be adjusted by two different controls. The first alters the high frequency volume (-2dB to +2dB), while the second is a shelf filter for frequencies above 6 kHz. Both the high and low shelf filters can raise or lower ±4 dB progressively within their frequency band.
The Adam S4X-H 3-Way Midfield Monitor Main Features Include :
- Woofer : 2x 228mm (12”) HexaCone®
- Midrange : 157mm (6") HexaCone®
- Tweeter : X-ART
- Freq.response : (± 3 dB) 28Hz - 50kHz
- Panel : Input/HF gain, Hi/Lo EQ
- Built-in amplifiers : Woofer : 2x 250W / 350W Midrange : 250W / 350W Tweeter : 50W / 100W
- Inputs : Analog : Balanced XLR Digital (opt.) : AES/EBU + SPDIF
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 360mm x 700mm x 450mm (14.4” x 28” x 18”)
- Weight : 32,2 kg (70 lbs)