ADAM - SUB 8
The Adam Sub8 houses an excellent 8“ woofer with a large 50 mm voicecoil, and is driven by a 160 W ICE Power amp.
The Adam Sub8 is a compact yet powerful subwoofer designed to extend the low end of any near field monitoring system. It houses an excellent 8" woofer with a large 50mm voice coil and is driven by a 160W ICE power amp. This amp stays cool while handling maximum power levels even if they are sustained.
The front baffle features two motorized knobs that let you tailor input level and crossover frequency settings for the best performance in your studio. These knobs can be controlled with an included wireless remote, allowing you to optimize your sound reproduction from your ideal listening position.
Adam Sub8 main features include :
- Basket : 8.5" (210 mm)
- Voice coil : 1.5" (38 mm)
- Cone material : Paper
- Amp. power RMS / music : 160 W / 240 W
- Input connectors : Analog XLR / RCA
- Frequency response: 28 Hz - 150 Hz
- THD > 60 Hz =1 %
- Max. peak =110 dB
- Crossover frequencies : 50 - 150 Hz
- Input impedance : 10 KOhm
- Weight : 26.5 lb (12 kg)
- Height x Width x Depth 16" (410 mm) x 10" (260 mm) x 15" (380 mm)