FOCAL - TWIN 6 BE - MONITOR SPEAKER
The Twin6 Be is the best seller of the Focal Professional range and the most versatile work tool of the SM6 line. It represents the only necessary solution for recording, mixing and mastering. The image precision, treble definition as well as midrange neutrality are at the heart of its reputation. The excellent articulation of the bass and midbass registers, even at very high sound levels, makes it an unavoidable reference for engineers who require absolute transparency.
Furthermore, the design of the Twin6 Be permits a high SPL while at the same time offering a stable tonal balance. One of the two 6.5" woofers works in large band (midrange – bass) whereas the other reproduces from 40 to 150Hz. This creates a bass that preserves all the signal dynamics, without any masking effect in the midrange, thereby keeping all its neutrality and transparency. Additional control of the bass register is accomplished by fine-tuning on the control plate on the back of the Twin6 Be in order to obtain a perfect mirror configuration with its mate.
The Twin6 Be can be installed vertically or horizontally to respond to the space requirements of each studio.
- Active, 3 way, professional nearfield/midfield speaker
- Perfect for use in music production, post-production or broadcast applications
- Frequency response : 40Hz-40Hz
- Maximum SPL : 115 dB SPL
- Input - Type/impedance : Electronically balanced / 10 kOhms. Connector: XLR. Sensitivity: Adjustable, +4dBu ou -10dBV
- LF amplifier stage : 150W rms, BASH technology
- LF/MF amplifier stage : 150W rms, BASH technology
- HF amplifier stage : 100W rms, class AB
- User controls : Input level switch, LF and HF contours (potentiometers), Power ON/OFF switch, mains voltage selector
- Indicator (LED's) : Power on LED
- Power supply - Mains voltage, Connection 230V (1.6A fuse rating) or 115V (3.15A fuse rating), IEC inlet and detachable power cord
- Transducers : 2 x Woofer "W" composite sandwich cone, Focal 6W4370B 6.5 inch drive unit. High frequency Focal TB871 Beryllium inverted dome tweeter. Shielding Integral through cancellation magnets or by magnet design
- Cabinet Construction : 19mm MDF panels internally braced
- Finish : Real red veneer sides - Black on body
- Dimensions (HxWxD) : 250 x 500 x 340mm (9.8 x 19.7 x 13.4 )
- Weight : 14kg (30.8lb)