FOCUSRITE - OCTOPRE MKII
The FOCUSRITE OCTOPRE MK2 MIC PREAMP features eight channels of Focusrite pre-amplification and a built-in 24-bit / 96 kHz ADAT output, OctoPre MkII is Focusrite’s powerful input upgrade for your Pro Tools system, or any digital audio workstation.
The FOCUSRITE OCTOPRE MKII combines award-winning pre-amps with high quality digital conversion and JetPLL™ jitter elimination technology, OctoPre MkII is the best sounding multi-channel mic-pre in its class. The digital output allows users to make the most of often-neglected ADAT inputs; ideal for expanding the number of mic-pres for interfaces like the Saffire PRO 24. Connect OctoPre MkII to your audio interface’s ADAT input to create a high quality, multi-channel recording solution, ideal for tracking drums.
OctoPre Mark 2 is equally suited to the live environment as a quality mic-pre expansion for any analogue or digital console, or hard disk recorder. With line outputs on every channel, each mic-pre can be routed to a separate channel on an analogue mixer, with the ADAT output left free to send a copy to a digital recorder.
OctoPre MkII has been optimized for drum recording. Designed not to clip, 10dB pads are provided across each channel, and the gain range of the pre-amps has been tailored to handle extreme levels from sound sources like the kick drum. OctoPre MkII’s first two channels also feature DI’s, so it can equally turn its hand to recording Guitars and Bass.
The FOCUSRITE OCTOPRE MK2 Main Features Include :
- Eight High Quality Award-winning Focusrite Pre-amps
- Built-in eight channel 24-bit / 96 kHz digital output.
- Mic-pres optimised for tracking drums
- Two quality Hi-Z instrument inputs
- 5 LED input metering on every channel
- -10dB Pads on every channel
- Direct outputs on every channel
- Phantom power available on every channel
- State-of-the-art Clocking Solutions
- Sampling rates from 44.1 - 96kHz