NATIVE INSTRUMENTS - TRAKTOR SCRATCH A6
The Native Instruments Traktor Scratch A6 is the straight up, no nonsense digital vinyl system for spinning MP3s using super tight vinyl and CD control. With the innovative Remix Decks to re arrange track parts on the fly, it’s super easy and fun to use right out of the box. TRAKTOR SCRATCH A6 is designed for DJs who need rock solid performance and amazing audio quality in a compact audio interface. Including super tight timecode vinyl and CDs plus the full version of the flagship TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 software, TRAKTOR SCRATCH A6 means pro credentials at a very attractive price.
With the Traktor Scratch A6 it’s never been easier to spin digital files. Hook up the system in seconds thanks to the plug and play hardware and software integration. With full iTunes® integration, iPod® compatibility andCrate Flick cover art browsing, selecting tunes is a cinch. Intuitive TruWave colored waveforms letyou see how your tracks sound before you hear them and with the SoftSync feature engaged, the software can even help you with beat matching.
If you’re coming from a purely vinyl set up, the first thing you’ll notice about TRAKTOR SCRATCH A6 is the ultra precise Native Scratch 2 kHz control signal and 120g timecode vinyl – it feels like each MP3 is cut into the wax. Small enough to fit in any booth, the soundcard guarantees supreme audio quality with punchy outputs to rock the biggest clubs. Bright LEDs let you know exactly what’s going on, and the Direct Thru feature makes swapping DJs and systems effortless.
The Traktor Scratch A6 offers an advanced selection of creative features for developing and defining your own trademark sound. Beyond the already powerful looping and cueing functions, the ground breaking Remix Decks provide the ultimate tool for enhancing your sets with loops, one shot samples and your own productions. Using techniques and workflow rooted in DJ culture, you can jam, re edit and remix while you spin – try it out with the included package of premium loops and samples. And with the exclusive scratch sounds, you get just the right resources to let your scratch skills shine.
The Native Instruments Traktor Scratch A6 DVS Main Features :
- Digital vinyl system with innovative Remix Decks™ – control music files using any combinationof turntables, CD decks and DJ controllers
- Plug_and_play and ultimate ease_of_use straight out of the box with included loop content and exclusive scratch sounds
- Full version of flagship TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 software with Loop Recorder included
- Powerful Remix Decks allow full creative control over loops and one_shot samples – capture loops on the fly and create live remixes
- Super_tight vinyl response thanks to high_resolution 2 kHz Native Scratch timecode signal and low_latency soundcard performance
- Automatic tempo detection and SoftSync for intuitive beat matching, plus over 30 outstanding DJ performance effects to craft your trademark sound
- Hi_res TruWave waveforms show frequency_specific colors for visual mixing support with highly detailed zoom for super_precise cue points
- Crate Flick cover art browsing and full iTunes® integration to find tracks quickly
- TRAKTOR AUDIO 6 interface included with extra_loud, pristine sound quality: 6 inputs and 6 outputs plus 2 high_quality stereo phono preamps to connect your turntables
- Hardware Auto Detection and Direct Thru allow seamless transitions with other DJs in the booth
- Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio_CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non_DRM WMA, non_DRM AAC
- Supported Interfaces: ASIO®, Core Audio, DirectSound®, WASAPI
- Windows System Requirements: Windows® 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 2GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Apple System Requirements: Mac OS® X 10.6 and 10.7 (latest update), Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, DVD drive, 1 GB free disk space, high_speed internet required