GENELEC - 8050 BPM
Producing high SPL over a very wide frequency response, the bi-amplified 8050B is a powerful and very accurate reference monitoring system.
Very high SPL output, high dynamic range, low colouration and wide frequency response characterise Genelec 8050B active monitor. The 8050B all-aluminium Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™) contains drivers, power amplifiers, active crossover and protection circuitry. The surface optimized advanced Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™) provides outstanding frequency balance, stable and neutral sound imaging in all environments. 8050B features Genelec Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) circuitry which switches the monitor to standby when no audio input is detected (ErP 2013 Directive).
It is the monitoring tool for large recording studios, mastering suites, post-production houses, radio and TV broadcasting.
- SPL: Short term RMS @ 1 m Peak per pair with music material 120 dB SPL @ 1m
- Drivers: Bass 8"?Midrange / Treble: 1" metal dome
- Crossover frequencies: 1.8 kHz
- Free field frequency response: 38 Hz - 20 kHz (± 2 dB)
- Amplifier power /ch: Bass 150 W?Midrange / Treble: 120 W
- Speaker dimensions (H x W x D) 433 x 286 x 278 mm (Height with Iso-Pod™ 452 mm) inches?17 1/16 x 11 1/4 x 10 15/16" (Height with Iso-Pod™ 17 13/16")
- Amplifier dimensions* (H x W x D) Integrated in the speaker cabinet
- Speaker weight: 12.7 kg (28 lb)
New 2013 models with ISS™ (Genelec Intelligent Signal Sensing)