VICOUSTIC - VicVibro RWM1.03 - Anti-vibration wall mountings - Box of 50 pieces
Anti-vibration wall mountings to prevent structural transmission through walls. Highly recommend to achieve structural stability of double-leaf walls, and at the same time prevent unwanted sound transmission to adjacent rooms. These units are a must when building walls with sizable dimension.
-Our VicVibro RWM1.01 and VicVibro RWM1.02 solutions are the only insulators on the market with the double insulation function allowing the absorption of walls bulging and the sound pressure of the inside. They are designed so that the extension bracket works freely in the compression of the rubber in both directions, assisting its performance in reducing vibrations.
- Our VicVibro RWM1.03 and VicVibro RWM1.04 solutions are made up of two parts: an elastic EPDM rubber cylinder and a steel bracket. The insulator fixed to the wall with a screw that passes through the elastic component. The insulator is extremely efficient because it absorbs compression from the inside (sound pressure) and the outside (compression caused by weight of the plasterboards...), improving performance at low frequencies by preventing the possibility of the rubber being stretched.
The first unit should be applied 1,50m from the floor. The second unit should be applied 3,00m from the floor. So on and so forth. The last unit should be applied between 10-30cm from the acoustic ceiling. Remember that the installation of the wall mountings should be in a criss-cross sequence (please see the installation procedure sheets).
A security device is integrated to avoid collapse in case of fire: the insulators have a central axis threaded into a metal sole plate that is fixed to the wall, the EPDM body will eventually be destroyed.
The isolator is recommended for ceramic tile surfaces or cavity walls.
Product details :
- Product reference : VicVibro RWM1.03
- Framing Type : Wall Studs
- Units / box : 50 units
- Steel Bracket Thickness : 1,5mm
- Security device in case of fire : Yes
- Optimum Load Range : 10-45Kg