LD Systems - Stinger 8 G2 Active Full-Range Speaker
The Stinger 8 G2 is an active 2-way speaker for a wide range of applications.
The extremely compact lightweight is powered by a B&O ICEpower 50ASX2 Class D power amp with a continuous power rating of 170W. The loadout consists of an 8" woofer with a 1" BMS HF driver. They ensure balanced frequency response and a maximum sound pressure level of 116dB (129dB peak). There is a 2-band EQ for shaping the sound. The connectors are XLR/jack combo connectors and an XLR output.
The sturdy multiplex bass reflex design is easy to carry thanks to the ergonomically milled handle. It has connection points for flyware and mounting. Mounting brackets and a protection cover are available as accessories.
- Type: active
- Woofer size: 8"
- Woofer size: 203.2 mm
- Woofer magnet: ferrite
- Woofer brand: custom made
- Woofer voice coil: 2"
- Woofer voice coil: 50.8 mm
- Horn: CD horn
- HF driver size: 1"
- HF driver size: 25.4 mm
- HF driver magnet: ferrite
- HF driver brand: BMS
- HF driver voice coil: 1"
- HF driver voice coil: 25.4 mm
- Amplifier: Class D, ICEpower 50ASX2
- Dispersion angle (H x V): 100 x 55°
- Power output (RMS): 170 W
- Power output (peak): 340 W
- Frequency range: 70 - 19,000 Hz
- Crossover frequency: 2200 Hz
- Max SPL: 116 dB
- Protection: HF driver, short circuit
- Controls: Bass, Line Gain, Mic Gain, Power, Treble, Volume
- Indicators: Limit, Power
- Line inputs: 1
- Line input connectors: XLR/ 6.3 mm jack (combo)
- Line outputs: 1
- Line output connectors: XLR
- Power supply: switching power supply
- Cabinet material: 15 mm plywood
- Cabinet surface: textured coating
- Cabinet type: bass reflex
- Width: 270 mm
- Height: 450 mm
- Depth: 290 mm
- Features: Aluminium stand support 36 mm, ergonomically milled handles, M10 thread for SuperClamp