BLUE - BOTTLE - Interchangeable Series
The Blue Bottle tube condenser mic combines low noise and superb transient response integrated with a system of interchangeable capsules, the Bottle Caps (One included).
In an instant, the bayonet-mounted Bottle Caps can be exchanged to provide different tonal characteristics and pickup patterns while the included power supply remains on.
The Class A discrete amplifier circuit of the Bottle is a thoroughly modern homage to the past, with a design utilizing a single hand-selected EF86 pentode vacuum tube in triode mode. The Bottle is the definition of craftsmanship, with hand-assembled custom components found throughout.
With eight different Bottle Caps to choose from, the Bottle provides the ultimate recording experience for any application.
Blue Bottle main features include:
- Extremely versatile tube condenser mic
- External Power supply helps preserve tube life
- Ultimate in hand-built craftsmanship
- High-end tube and Class A discrete circuitry
- Mic system - allows for various capsules to be swapped "on the fly" for extreme versatility
- Integrated capsule shockmounting
- Hand tuned and tested
- Custom wound mic transformer
- Includes B6 capsule, Blue's renowned 9610 tube power supply, Champagne tube mic cable, and ATA style storage case
- Freq. Response: 20Hz - 20kHz