APOGEE DUET - Interface audio APOGEE Duet iOS iPad/Mac
Apogee's Duet for iPad and Mac lets you effortlessly capture brilliant recordings on your iPad. The slim design fits right on your desktop, and the iOS/USB connection makes it easy to connect to Macs and iOS devices. Duet includes a sturdy breakout cable that keeps your desktop organized, putting your 2-in/4-out connectivity where you need it. The next-gen AD/DA converters provide stunning audio with up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution. If you're looking for a premium interface for your iPad and on-the-go sessions, the Apogee Duet for iPad and Mac is an unbeatable choice. You get outstanding sound quality, the right I/O, and workflow features that help you get the top-level results you want.
Apogee Duet for iPad and Mac iOS/USB Audio Interface at a Glance:
- Convenient OLED display tells you everything you need to know
- Immaculate, next-gen AD/DA converters
- World-class mic preamps
Convenient OLED display tells you everything you need to knowThe Apogee Duet for iPad and Mac offers a full-color OLED display that gives you visual feedback for a number of functions, including metering, input/output value levels, muting, phantom power, and more. All of this information is also available in the convenient and well-designed Maestro 2 software for iOS. Beyond that, the Apogee Duet features two configurable touch pads, located on either side of its main encoder knob. Use them to quickly access output functions, assigned through Maestro 2, such as "mute outputs," "toggle headphone source," "dim outputs," and beyond.
We know that excellent sound quality is imperative when you're recording. Much like its mic pres, the Duet's AD/DA converters are the result of Apogee's no-compromise design, giving you the best possible audio and monitoring quality. Duet's advanced circuitry and state-of-the-art components deliver a streamlined signal path. The result? Amazingly transparent-sounding recordings.
World-class mic preampsDuet's two microphone preamplifiers incorporate cutting-edge technology, giving you seamless gradation throughout their incredible 75dB gain range. This lets you dial in your ideal level with the main controller knob (or from within software), while enjoying amazingly low noise and stunning, lustrous detail. Duet's mic preamps play nicely with all dynamic, condenser, and ribbon mics, letting you capture audio without compromise.
Apogee Duet for iPad and Mac iOS/USB Audio Interface Features:
- 2-in/4-out USB audio interface for Mac and iOS devices
- Apogee quality, 24-bit/192kHz next-gen AD/DA converters
- 1/4" headphone jack
- Color OLED display offers visual feedback
- 2 configurable touch pads to improve your workflow
- Includes breakout cable with 2 XLR/TRS combo inputs and 2 TRS outputs
- Includes USB cable, Lightning cable, and 30-pin iOS cable
- Includes universal power adapter
- Included Maestro 2 software for easy configuration
Requirements for Mac OS X:
- Intel Mac, 1.5GHz or faster
- OS X 10.6.4 or greater
- 2 GB RAM minimum, 4 GB RAM recommended
- Computer Connection Type USB 2.0/iOS
- Form Factor Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O 2 x 4
- A/D Resolution 24-bit/192kHz
- Built In DSP/FX No
- Number of Audio Inputs 2
- Number of Audio Outputs 4
- Audio Output Types 2 x TRS, 1 x TRS (Headphone)
- Number of Digital Inputs 0
- Number of Digital Outputs 0
- Number of Preamps 2
- Phantom Power Yes
- MIDI I/O Yes via USB
- Depth 6.3"
- Width 4"
- Height 1.5"
- Manufacturer Part Number Duet- iOs-Mac