Palmer - Passive DI-box
High-quality passive DI box. The input signal has three levels of attenuation. Suitable for line and loudspeaker levels. The PDI-01 DI box is a passive unit that works exceptionally well in almost any standard application. A specially designed high quality balancing transformer providers smooth frequency response throughout the audio range, huge amounts of headroom, and maintains signal integrity. A rugged diecast alloy box provides excellent RF shielding.
Technical specifications :
- Input : 6,3 mm jack socket with parallel "thru" socket
- Output : fully floating male XLR type, pin 2 = hot
- Ground lift switch
- 3 position Attenuator switch 0 dB, -20 dB, -40 dB Max.
- Input level : + 50 dB - 40 dB
- Attenuation Input impedance : 68,000 ohms
- Transformer ratio : 10 : 1 (-20 dB)