PHONIC HELIXBOARD 18 FIREWIRE MKII
18-Input 2-Subgroup Mixer with DFX & FireWire Interface.
The Helix Board 18 FireWire is part of the new generation of FireWire mixers from Phonic. The MKII mixer features a FireWire interface that can individually stream up to 16 independent channels of audio to the computer and return two tracks for monitoring, all at screaming fast transfer rates of up to 24-bit/96 kHz with a zero latency. Pre/post switches on each input channel ensure users can adjust the outgoing FireWire signal between a pre fader and post fader signal with the utmost of ease. An onboard 32/40-bit digital multi-effect processor provides 100 popular programs, tap-delay, test tones (pink noise, 1 kHz, etc) and foot switch jacks. There are 8 extremely low noise Mic preamps, each with phantom power, spread across six mono Mic/Line channels with 75 Hz low cut filters, and four stereo Line channels. Each Mic channel has a 3-band EQ (six with swept mid), and two stereo channels have a 4-band EQ. A 10-band system graphic equalizer can be assigned to Main Outs or Aux 1. Stereo RCA inputs and outputs make the addition of digital and analog playback and recording devices effortless. Additional features include three Aux sends, two stereo Aux returns, input and output solo, two true subgroups and a rack mounting kit. Steinberg Cubase LE digital audio workstation software included.
* 96 kHz FireWire interface for streaming 16 independent channels of audio to computer with zero latency
* FireWire Pre/post setting for swapping streaming input channels to computer from pre low cut, EQ to post EQ, post fader
* 100+Tap 32/40-bit high-definition digital multi-effects
* SPDIF digital audio output
* Global power compatibility
* 8 Mic preamps
* Steinberg Cubase LE workstation software included